► Telco Industry
► Office Hour (Able to work on weekends, flexible to work on public holiday and evenings)
► Working Location: Tanjong Pagar
- Provide full secretarial and administrative support to Chairman and Chairman’s family or extended family members.
- Facilitate meetings (including taking meeting minutes and equipment set-up), workshops, conferences, seminars, events and business-related activities etc.
- Oversee one (1) secretary
- Liaise closely with Secretary for the following:
- Ensure Chairman schedule are updated accurately.
- Ensure dining arrangement are booked correctly.
- Ensure Chairman’s, Chairman’s family member or extended family members travel arrangement are correctly make either via commercial flight or Private jet.
- Ensure Chairman’s family, extended family members or caregivers visa are obtained or renewed before expiry.
- Ensure Chairman’s family member or extended family members hotel arrangement are in order.
- Ensure that drivers are arranged for the family members when required.
- Ensure that any item that need to be purchase are purchased in time
- To run personal errands for Chairman, Chairman’s family or extended family members when required including purchases of item
- To overseas travel with Chairman or Chairman’s family members when required (estimate of at least 50%).
- To facilitate the Chairman or Chairman’s family events/gathering and ensure that the event/gathering goes smoothly.
- To chaperone Chairman, Chairman’s family or extended family members to their desired destination when required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma in Business Administration or related disciplines with At least 8 years of relevant experience in hospitality industry or similar capacity
- Able to work on weekends, flexible to work on public holiday and evenings when the need arise
- Able to travel at least 50% of the time and out of office 80-90% of the time
- Ex-cabin crew will be an advantage
- Experience in supporting C-level
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15178
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (email@example.com)