- Coordinate between internal team and factory to provide and collect technical requirements, solutions, and feedback on related issues
- Co-work with factory process team to review customer’s product requirement
- Participate in technical studies and build related issues troubleshooting to ensure customer’s requirements are achieved.
- Involve and support in process improvement for quality issue arise from trials or builds to ramp up stage until process is stabilized
- Timely collect related programs’ lesson learnt, process parameters, initiate and update design guideline, and material library
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ working experience Metal /Plastic /Rubber /Spraying
- Manufacturing environment
- 5 years hands-on experience with Pro-E and Autocad software
- Hands-on experience with CAD for DFM/ESI/mold splitting are added advantage
- Proficient in Project Management on conceptual product design and enhancement of
- tool design
- Conversant in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates).
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (email@example.com)