► Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Pandan Loop
- Responsible for purchase of assigned raw materials and daily PR/PO fulfilment process
- Raw materials planning to ensure forward coverage
- Participate in weekly cross functional meeting to support OTD in customer order
- Work with affiliates on inventory movement & allocation
- Support and coordinate pre-shipment samples for purchased of raw material
- Conversion of Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order in ERP system for raw material taking in to consideration supply chain constraints.
- Monitor & adjust orders base on changes in FCFS customer orders on a daily basis and keeping inventory at optimal level
- Regular communication with internal and external stakeholders to provide most up to date information on the status of orders and to understand production priorities
- Update daily and weekly reports for management reporting
- Participate in daily and weekly cross functional meeting to support seamless execution in deliverables.
- Single point of contact for suppliers to resolve issues pertaining to quality, delivery, invoices and any other order related issues to facilitate on time order delivery.
- Daily review/analysis of system information to justify pull in /push out of RM orders
- Safety stocks management to ensure zero OOS in raw materials , minimizing SLOBs and write-off.
- Degree holders preferred with min. 5 years of successful track record purchasing organization
- Knowledge in Planning will be advantageous
- Excellent knowledge of SAP planning and purchasing module and ERP competency preferred
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, Purchasing, Materials, Manufacturing, and/or related functions
- Candidate with working experience in manufacturing, chemical industry or similar industry preferred
- Continuous improvement skills/methodologies
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15204
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (email@example.com)