Our client is a manufacturing MNC located in the West region. Company transport is provided island wide.
Working hours : Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Handle end to end recruitment process from sourcing, filtering, interviewing and selection for blue-collar workers up to managerial level
- Liaise closely with hiring managers and employment agencies to fill job positions in a timely manner
- Assist to administer all welfare-related initiatives, programs as according to Company’s Policies.
- Drive employee engagement related activities and participate actively in the Staff Recreation Committee to organize and coordinate Staff Recreation Programs.
- Handle canteen related contractors to ensure smooth operations of canteen functions
- Handle all the Work Passes matters for the foreign labor in the assigned business unit/classifications
- Min Diploma in HRM
- Possess at least 2 years of HR generalist experience in manufacturing industry preferably
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Singapore Employment Legal Requirements
- Ability to liaise with employees from all levels
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15214
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
Contact Person: Goh, Bao Yee - Reg No:R1766609 (firstname.lastname@example.org)