- European industrial automation solutions MNC
- Work location: West
- Travel to SEA countries up to 50%
- Oversea and ensure technical support assistance to customers
- Respond in a timely manner to all customer enquiries related to existing products and services
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve all technical issues related to Company’s Products and Services
- Follow standard policies, process and procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal function or department
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner to ensure all issues are addressed to satisfaction and fully functional after resolution or after troubleshooting process
- Provide coaching and training to the end users if required
- Provide technical support thru participation and engagement in events, roadshows and exhibitions
- Lead on seminars, presentations and road shows when required.
- Take ownership of all technical requirements in relations to organization’s products and services
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant experience in automation engineering
- Programmable logic controller programming experience (IEC 61131 – FB, LD, ST).
- Read architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Well-spoken and comfortable with public speaking.
- Mature and independent with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCad / EPLAN
- Willing to travel up to 50% SEA region.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15215
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (email@example.com)