► Consulting Firm
► Office Hour, 5.5 days
► Working Location: Tanjong Pagar
- Deal with compilation of visa applications
- Attend to clients’ queries and completion of formalities when applications were processing and being approved subsequently.
- Responsible for immigration matters which include lodging permanent residence visa and citizenship applications
- Research for information regarding immigration matters
- Liaise with Immigration Department of various countries' destinations, eg. Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United States, Europe, Malaysia, Singapore, etc.
- Meet up and liaise with clients to collect documents
- Create and update data library
- Other general administrative work
- Diploma Holder or A-Level graduate or Bachelor Degree Holder with At least 2 years of customer service experience e.g. in banking industry etc
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Work on Alternate Saturday (9am - 1pm only)
- Ability to perform multi-tasking and professionalism in handling confidential information
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15217
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138