- Leading marine and shipbuilding firms
- Work location: West
- Meet or exceed sales targets; achieve maximum sales in assigned segments and territories.
- Identify customer needs, price analysis, prepare technical proposals and commercial offer,
- Carry out tender reviews, negotiations in order to secure orders.
- Handle technical clarifications for all proposals. Ensure that all technical and commercial specifications are received, clarified and agreed with customers at order stage.
- Interface with customers and monitor progress of projects
- Control all correspondences and documentation relating to projects. Prepare complete project and engineering files.
- Feedback information to customers on quality improvements on products and changes, as and when necessary
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Min 2-3 years relevant sales experience preferably in electrical components. More experienced candidates can be considered for senior sales engineer role.
- Technical competence (understanding drawings / specification) is required
- Dynamic team player with high integrity and commitment.
- Strong Negotiations skills
- Must be self-starter and pro-active. Be able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must have customer-oriented mindset
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15223
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (email@example.com)