- Provide support in HR operation matters for the company.
- Establish, review and propose changes to compensation and benefits programme; Plan and execute annual salary review, promotion and bonus payments; Perform benchmarking studies and present findings; Plan and communicate changes
- Planning and development of company's Rewards System.
- Plan, execute and manage performance review and people review exercises; Deploy changes based on corporate guidelines;
- Plan data administration flow and process; check data integrity; resolve system issues with vendor; propose good solutions to improve efficiency
- Assist in company payroll during the absent of colleague.
- Degree with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience/ Diploma with 10 years' relevant experience.
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practices
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in HR application software such as Peoplesoft, Workday, SAP etc.
- Understanding of Employment Act and related labour laws
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15226
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766