- Oversee and ensure technical support assistance to customers
- Respond in a timely manner to all customer enquiries related to existing products and services
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve all technical issues related to the company’s products and services
- Follow standard policies, process and procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal function or department
- Follow up with customers in a timely manner to ensure all issues are addressed to satisfaction and fully functional after resolution or after troubleshooting process
- Provide coaching and training to the end users if required
- Provide technical support to SEA participation and engagement in events, roadshows and exhibitions
- Lead on seminars, presentations and road shows when required.
- Take ownership of all technical requirements in relations to the company’s products and services
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering.
- One to two years of relevant experience in automation engineering
- Programmable logic controller programming experience (IEC 61131 – FB, LD, ST).
- Read architectural, mechanical and electrical drawings and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel)
- Well-spoken and comfortable with public speaking.
- Mature and independent with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCad / EPLAN
- Travelling is required
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (email@example.com)