Our client is a semiconductor manufacturing MNC located in the East region.
Working hours : Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm.
- Establish, review and propose changes to compensation and benefits programme
- Responsible for annual salary review, bonus payment and job grading & promotion exercise
- Review and enhance compensation scheme and salary benchmarking to ensure competitiveness
- Liaise closely with management on proposal and changes
- Plan and manage performance review and people review exercises
- Review and enhance compensation policies and guidelines
- Propose recommendations to improve work flow efficiency
- Degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in manufacturing environment preferably
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and attentive to details
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practices
- Knowledge in HR application software such as Peoplesoft, Workday, SAP
- Understanding of Employment Act and related labour laws
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15232
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
Contact Person: Goh, Bao Yee - Reg No:R1766609 (firstname.lastname@example.org)