- Top Civil & Building Main Contractor Firm approved by BCA
- Work Location: Island wide (depending on project site)
- Familiar with M&E contract requirement and liaise with the design consultant for building projects.
- Prepare M&E coordination drawings and liaise with architectural coordinators and design team for drawing submission.
- Monitor progress, quality of workmanship and compliance with requirements.
- Supervise and track against on-going works on site versus construction program.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proactive and assertive team player.
- Knowledge in doing M&E costing will be an added advantage.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15243
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (email@example.com)