- Top 3 Shipbuilding Companies
- Work Location: West
- Creating and submitting proposals with clear and accurate replies to customers inquires (RFP’s)
- Provides product or equipment technical and engineering information by answering customer’s questions and requests
- Carry out tender reviews and negotiations with customer and vendors
- Ensure that all technical specifications are received, clarified, and agreed with customers
- Interface with customers and suppliers to ensure the technical specification are fully compiled.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High level skills regarding computers, office software and drafting software.
- Any other ad hoc requirements related to Technical Support and Sales
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized institute or university in Electrical Engineering/Technology
- Must have over 5 years' engineering experience
- Technical Competence (able to read and understanding drawings and specifications)
- Solution-oriented, able to work with the client to problem-solve through every hurdle
- Able to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as an integral part the team.
- Strong coordination, organizational & presentation skills
- Must possess positive attitude, be aggressive, self-motivated
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15249
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)