► MNC, Semicon Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Pasir Ris
- Establish, review and propose changes to compensation and benefits programme
- Ensure the realization of action plans
- Plan and execute annual salary review, promotion and bonus payments
- Plan data administration flow and process; check data integrity; resolve system issues with vendor; propose good solutions to improve efficiency
- Deploy changes based on corporate guidelines
- Perform benchmarking studies and present findings
- Plan and communicate changes
- Plan, execute and manage performance review and people review exercises
- Build up the Reward System, Salary Structure, PA System, ERM system from zero and review other pay related issues and make sure it is aligned to the market practice.
- Professional Certificate or Diploma in Human Resource Management, Psychology or law practice related subjects
- Degree with minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Diploma with minimum 10 years’ relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in HR application software such as Peoplesoft, Workday, SAP etc.
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practices
- Certification of employment act of Singapore
- Understanding of Employment Act and related labour laws
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15251
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (firstname.lastname@example.org)