► Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Pioneer
- Assist to handle canteen related contractors and systems to ensure smooth operations of canteen functions to provide appropriate food and canteen environment for all staff.
- Assist the HRM / Senior Officer on the CA Negotiation Matters.
- Support data analysis and Prepare required reports for status reporting and continuous improvement in all assigned Staff Welfare System and Recruitment System.
- Administer and Facilitate Yearly Union Activites.
- Assist to Administer Work Injury Insurance to ensure compliance with the local statutory regulations and support yearly renewal processing.
- Assist to administer all welfare related initiatives, programs as according to Company’s Policies.
- Administer the entire Recruitment process from ECA, SRF, Candidates Seek, and Selection to Job Offer.
- Provide support in maintaining records of all welfare related matters as assigned.
- Participate actively in the Staff Recreation Committee to organise and coordinate Staff Recreation Programs.
- Work with Employment Agencies to efficiently and accurately fill job positions in a timely manner.
- Support Recruitment Activities for the assigned business unit / classifications, details as follows:
- Work with Hiring Managers to establish clear job requirement.
- Handle all the Work Passes matters for the foreign labour in the assigned business unit / classifications.
- Undertake Initiatives/ Projects as assigned by Supervisor
- Degree / Diploma in HRM, Business Management or any other relevant discipline with prior relevant experience
- Knowledge in Singapore Employment Legal Requirements
- Proficiency in Micosoft Office applications (MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15254
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (email@example.com)