1. TECHNICAL COORDINATION
- Provide leadership for the intermediary coordination of technical information transfer from TS/NPM to Production.
- Provide smooth coordination and technical service among related parties (TS, Sales, HSE, M&E, Production, Procurement, etc) and establish well-communicated working circumstances.
- Provide technical support for logistics matter (especially packaging).
2. NEW TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Take responsibility for a feasibility study and technical justification from the process engineering points of view on the new technology transfer (new grade commercialization, process safety review, justification for industrialization possibility, evaluate the technology from process and quality control standpoint etc).
3. TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR QAPL ACTIVITIES
- Assist QA/QC Engineer from the point of the process and technical knowledge. (Technical investigation for customer survey and customer complaint, Chemical safety & regulation compliance, FEMA, Product Liability (PL) risk evaluation in cooperate with HSE, QAPL matters etc.)
4. TECHNICAL SUPPORT FOR PRODUCTION
- Find out and study the potentialities of optimization and rationalization for plant process. Raise up idea and make a proposal for realization and execute the plan.
- Study to reduce environmental impact for plant. (Energy saving etc)
- Assist plant for production activities (if requested). (Shutdown maintenance works: Equipment inspection work, installation, modification work. budgeting, production planning, EQMS, HAZOP & Risk-Assessment etc.)
- Support Production to review production standard.
5. PROJECT WORK
- Involved in project. (Modification, new equipment installation.)
- Support HSE in terms of application and RC related from technical standpoint.
- Min. Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience to build up knowledge of:
- Process design (Basic design, Equipment knowledge, Instrumentation and DCS knowledge)
- Simulation skill (Aspen etc)
- Analytical chemistry
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 knowledge
- Chemical Regulations and Quality assurance knowledge
- HAZOP, Risk Assessment, FEMA
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239