• Responsible to develop, modify and maintain manufacturing lines.
• Serves as technical expert for manufacturing and drive continuous improvement projects by reducing non-value-added operations through the use of Lean tools.
• Creates and maintains Bill of Material (BOM) structure, product attributes, categories configuration and Engineering related support.
• Applies engineering, statistical tools and other problem-solving methodologies in resolving manufacturing issues.
• Leads and/or participates in development, training, qualification and validation activities for product or technology transfers.
• Performs any other tasks as and when required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
• Able to think out of the box with strong desire to learn more and a team player
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (email@example.com)