• Reviews Trade/Interco backlog and work closely with Order Administrators to optimize production output and meet customer project schedules.
• Reviews Material and Resource constraints, and work with procurement on expediting materials to meet customer expected lead-times for MRO orders.
• Manages Order Promising (Schedule Ship Date) for new sales orders and propose new dates for re-scheduling overdue orders, unreleased WIP, holds & redlights and customer change order requests.
• Leads daily cross-functional order fulfilment meeting to mitigate factory gaps to meet customer request dates.
• Executes Advance Deviation Request, implement Engineering Change Order and support new product transfer.
• Handles lead-time enquiries from Trade/Interco and Sales Support groups.
• Reviews master data and maintain system attributes to attain system integrity and ATP capability.
• Performs rough cut capacity planning (RCCP) and provide capacity constraint input to S&OP process to develop consensus forecast.
• Conducts inventory analysis and provide recommendations to achieve service level goals.
• Drives and supports Perfect Execution activities to improve existing processes and systems.
• Complies with Company’s policies and procedures on work safety.
• Degree in Business Management or Supply Chain Management with minimum 3 years of production planning/master scheduling experience.
• Experience with Oracle MRP and inventory analysis.
• APICS certification will be an added advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (firstname.lastname@example.org)