- Responsible for purchase of assigned raw materials and daily PR/PO fulfilment process
- Raw materials planning to ensure forward coverage
- Work with affiliates on inventory movement & allocation
- Conversion of Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order in ERP system for raw material taking in to consideration supply chain constraints.
- Monitor & adjust orders base on changes in FCFS customer orders on a daily basis and keeping inventory at optimal level.
- Regular communication with internal and external stakeholders to provide most up to date information on the status of orders and to understand production priorities
- Single point of contact for suppliers to resolve issues pertaining to quality, delivery, invoices and any other order related issues to facilitate on time order delivery.
- Participate in weekly cross functional meeting to support OTD in customer order
- Daily review/analysis of system information to justify pull in /push out of RM orders.
- Update daily and weekly reports for management reporting
- Safety stocks management to ensure zero OOS in raw materials, minimizing SLOBs and write-off.
- Support and coordinate pre-shipment samples for purchased of raw material
- Participate in daily and weekly cross functional meeting to support seamless execution in deliverables.
- Degree holders preferred
- Min. 5- 8 years of successful track record purchasing organization
- Excellent knowledge of SAP planning and purchasing module and ERP competency preferred
- Candidate with working experience in manufacturing, chemical industry or similar industry preferred
- Knowledge of Supply Chain, Purchasing, Materials, Manufacturing, and/or related functions
- Knowledge in Planning will be advantageous
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (email@example.com)