- Responsible for processing and checking of import/export transactions
- Prepare / verify SWIFT and Telex messages of the department.
- Contact customer for collection of L/Cs, shipping documents, advices, attend to customer enquiries on bills and monitoring on incomplete documentation and filing.
- Liaise with customer on amendment of documents with discrepancies and acceptance of import bills.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Possess a Diploma/Degree with minimum 3 years of trade finance checking & processing experience in banks
- Proficient in UCP 600 with good checking experience in import and export shipping documents.
- Able to operate SWIFT Alliances such as MT700, MT202, MT103 etc.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Ujun Tan | Registration No: R1988538
Contact Person: Tan, Ujun - Reg No:R1988538 (firstname.lastname@example.org)