- US MNC in measurement and analytical equipment manufacturing
- Work Location: West
- Multiple vacancies available depending on years of experience
- Responsible to develop, modify and maintain manufacturing lines.
- Serves as technical expert for manufacturing and drive continuous improvement projects by reducing non-value-added operations through the use of Lean tools.
- Creates and maintains Bill of Material (BOM) structure, product attributes, categories configuration and Engineering related support.
- Applies engineering, statistical tools and other problem-solving methodologies in resolving manufacturing issues.
- Leads and/or participates in development, training, qualification and validation activities for product or technology transfers.
- Performs any other tasks as and when required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with minimum 1 year of relevant experience. More experienced candidates can be considered for Senior role.
- Able to think out of the box with strong desire to learn more and a team player
- Automation skills is an added advantage.
- Computer skills – Oracle Business system and MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint) skills preferred.
- Fresh graduates with keen interest in industry can be considered.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15264
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)