- US MNC in measurement and analytical equipment manufacturing
- Work Location: West
- Develops and supports Software Manufacturing System.
- Provides Software Automation support for productivity improvement initiatives.
- Leads and executes software project to improve Operation lead time.
- Develops Business Intelligent Reports for users.
- Other duties include SQL database setup and Server Administration
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering.
- Preferably with 2 years’ experience in software programming. More experienced candidates can be considered for Senior role.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic Programming, C#, Web Application, SQL, Python, Power BI, Tableau and PC hardware is essential.
- Familiar with source code management tool like Microsoft Team Foundation System.
- PMP Certification will be an added advantage.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15265
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)