- To Manage and coordinate the day to day operations of Sampling Laboratory to achieve targeted delivery service
- Work closely with Sales & Marketing, Creation & Technical, Production, Quality Control and Logistics teams to ensure tight deadlines are being met.
- Perform sample submission trend analysis to ensure fast moving are on stock to shorten the order cycle time.
- Ensure sufficient stock on promotional items by working with each Business Units prior to any promotion roll-out
- Carry out periodical replenishment exercise with appropriate items and to reduce write-off of items.
- Handle sample related feedback and complaints from customers.
- Carry out investigation and implement corrective action to resolve each feedback.
- Any other duties/projects as required and assigned by Manager.
- Diploma or Nitec/Higher Nitec candidate with relevant years of work experience in Logistics, Shipping or Supply Chain
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in service-oriented manufacturing environment
- Shipping knowledge (preferably IATA) on chemical will have added advantage
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (firstname.lastname@example.org)