- A well-established Firm, in Marine industry.
- Developing full understanding of customer and market needs/opportunities/competition.
- Identifying new customer and markets and their needs.
- Developing and delivering profitable growth opportunities and sales positioning.
- Assisting with maintaining sales forecast databases and marketing intelligence while coordinating as required with other divisions.
- Developing and implementing innovative account base marketing strategies, plans and activities.
- Carry out tender reviews and negotiations with customer and vendors to secure orders.
- Developing and grow of key accounts.
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Ensure that all technical and commercial specifications are received, clarified, and agreed with customers at order stage.
- Interface with customers and suppliers to monitor progress of the different orders.
- Feedback information to customers on quality improvements on products and changes, as and when necessary.
- Developing and maintaining customer and stakeholder relationships at the highest levels in client organizations.
- Able to shape strong business relationships with end users, other business units, external clients, client's partners, and vendors.
- Assist in maintaining and improving general internal processes for the aftersales division.
- Assisting in developing a B2B, B2C, and e-commerce business strategies while maximizing revenue and ensuring the highest standard of customer service.
- Liaising with Senior Management for publicity processes including press releases, articles for Clients, Conferences, Exhibitions, etc.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and/or summaries regarding Business Development activities and performance in a timely manner.
- Able to manage Databases; creating, maintaining and working to update client list, client’s contacts, vendor list, vendor’s contacts, spare parts lists, pricing, etc.
- Implement regular visits to existing and potential clients.
- Ensuring full compliance with the Group principles, QHSE and Ethics code at all times.
- High level regarding computer skills and office software.
- Any other ad-hoc requirements related to Business Development function.
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized Institute or University, preferably in Business or Engineering.
- Must have over 5 years' experience within the Oil & Gas Offshore and Marine Industry.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Management and Technical Sales role.
- Previous exposure and sound knowledge of B2B, B2C, and e-Commerce within the O&G Industry is a must.
- Technical Competence (able to read and understanding drawings and specifications) is highly required.
- Strong business development and leadership skills.
- Able to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment and manage tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and to lead a team.
- Strong coordination, organizational & presentation skills.
- Persuasive, tactful and an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Working Location: Gul Road (Transport pick-up are provided to and from Boon Lay and Jurong East MRT).
- Working Hours: Mondays to Thursdays, 8am to 6pm and Fridays, 8am to 5pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15295.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Contact Person: Adisutanto, Novita - Reg No:R1220374 (email@example.com)