- Renowned Aviation Company
- Work Location: East
- 1-year contract position
- Build customized forms, workflows and applications using Atlassian Jira and its Plugins, including the use of programmatic scripting where necessary.
- Develop User Interface and workflows using Business Process Management Tools
- Design and Develop Restful API / Web-services.
- Integrate Microservices between web application systems.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on business/technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation, including detailed technical design, low level design and test scripts.
- Follow Agile Software methodologies for development.
- Write automated unit, feature and regression test suites.
- Possess a Degree in Information Technology or related fields
- Must have at least 3 years of web-based software development experience
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in Business Process Management Tools. Rich experience in Jira and its plugins will be a plus.
- Hands on experience creating Restful API’s and webservices.
- End to End integration experience of Microservices / web-services with front end systems (websites, mobile etc)
- Experience in working with small to medium development teams experience.
- Experience with Object oriented design and system architecture for web applications.
- Experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as XML, JSON, Java, and API's.
- Experience working with relational Databases (eg, Oracle or MySQL).
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15301
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)