- Renowned Aviation Company
- Work Location: East
- 1 year contract position
- Robotic Process Automation developer role
- Work jointly with business units to identify automation opportunities
- Streamline and refine business processes to RPA-enable the process.
- Determine the business benefits and productivity savings arising from automation
- Review and analyze business requirements.
- Develop, code and maintain RPA scripts and RPA platform
- Monitor and provide operations support for the RPA platform to ensure high availability and refine the bot schedules to improve the bot throughput
- Manage projects for minor/major RPA projects/enhancements to ensure timely delivery of the project outcomes.
- Anticipate potential issues that might impact the project.
- Track and report project status to project steering committees.
- Monitor the product roadmap for periodic upgrades.
- Plan and execute periodic RPA upgrades.
- Assist the business in the budgetary sizing of their IT plans.
- Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 1-year experience in developing, coding Robotic Process Automation (RPA) scripts and maintaining the RPA platform.
- Experience in Automation Anywhere.
- Experience in managing IT systems and projects will be an added advantage.
- Fast learner - pick up coding skills in new areas/technologies such as Sharepoint/O365 and Chatbot. Prior development experience in these areas will be added advantage
- Strong critical thinking, numerical, analytical and project management skills
- Team player with good inter-personal skills
- Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15302
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (email@example.com)