- Part of the Global Network Project Implementation Team supporting the network implementation globally.
- Responsible for the change management, documentation and implementation including campus and office networks and regional data center networks.
- Work with internal network teams and vendors to support the global network in a mission-critical manufacturing environment.
- Participate in the strategic planning and operational management of the global network infrastructure
- Participate in a cross-functional team to evaluate, design, build and deliver complex solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent, with at least 5 years of hands-on experience in network design, implementation and support
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCNP) is highly desired
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP protocols and performance troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Routing and switching protocols, Campus and data center network architecture and High-available network design
- Knowledge or understanding of SDN, SD-WAN, SDWAN, or related software-defined networking & security platforms
- 1 year contractual basis, renewable
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15304
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
Contact Person: Lai, YingYing - Reg No:R1110239 (firstname.lastname@example.org)