• To manage and grow leasing operations as the Head of Division
• Grow and maximise revenue on current fleet of equipment/assets (Ariel Platform, Air Compressor, Forklift) owned by the Company
• To be in-charge of the overall workshop operations
• To manage the maintenance and overhaul of down-machines
• To streamline work processes and improve workflow in Division
• To be responsible for developing marketing opportunities and implementing new sales plans
• Understanding of market dynamics and customers’ needs
• Support and work closely with top management in business development initiatives, including new market/business entry, overseas partnership and M&A projects
• Direct activities to limit cost, improve accuracy, safety and to provide/maintain good customer service levels
• To support the Quality, Environmental & Safety related Policy endorsed by top management
• To be responsible for the overall Environmental & Safety Performance when planning and executing the Works
• To ensure that all employees, including Subcontractors and any related personnel understand and conform with the Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Management System
• Authorized to improve the Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety implementation process within their scope of duties subject to the approval by Management Representatives
• Accountable for the effective implementation of the above
• Any other ad-hoc requirements as assigned
• Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position
• Minimum a Bachelor Degree from recognized institute or university, in related field or equivalent To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 15306.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (email@example.com)