- Establish, review and propose changes to compensation and benefits policies, salary structure, review of job grading etc
- Plan and execute annual salary review, promotion and bonus payments
- Plan, execute and manage performance review and people review exercises
- Support in HR generalist matters in training, HR initiatives, recruitment, employee engagement, etc
- Assist in developing and implementing strategies to develop talent pipeline and leadership competencies
- At least a Degree/ Diploma
- At least 5 to 8 years of HR experience, with prior manufacturing industry background
- Experience on compensation and benefits matter
- Knowledge and experience in HR application software such as Peoplesoft, Workday, SAP
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15308.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
Contact Person: Chai, Xinyi - Reg No:R1328898 (email@example.com)