- Support continuous in improvement on current product line through design improvements, processes and supplier quality improvement.
- Sub-system design and analysis.
- System and sub-system integration, troubleshooting and test.
- Support and lead the early involvement with suppliers in technology and NPI programs, managing the sometimes conflicting technical and business challenges.
- Support, lead, and manage the achievement of all business objectives, including technology and product requirements, cost reductions, product improvements, and problem resolutions.
- Responsible for supplier training and development for wafer inspection and metrology products.
- Support technical sourcing of components, subsystems and systems.
- Minimum BS Degree in a technical engineering field or related, with 3-5 years’ experience.
- Relevant industry experience in engineering or product development, as well as experience in manufacturing operations, supply chain, or procurement.
- Require a technical understanding of wafer inspection and metrology products, commodities, and components; as well as an understanding of both our suppliers' and our own business and market trends.
- Position requires solid technical, business, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of product life cycle, ECO, and SAP systems are highly desirable.
- Able to travel for on short notice.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (email@example.com)