- Reviews Trade/Interco backlog and work closely with Order Administrators to optimize production output and meet customer project schedules.
- Reviews Material and Resource constraints, and work with procurement on expediting materials to meet customer expected lead-times for MRO orders.
- Manages Order Promising (Schedule Ship Date) for new sales orders and propose new dates for re-scheduling overdue orders, unreleased WIP, holds & redlights and customer change order requests.
- Leads daily cross-functional order fulfilment meeting to mitigate factory gaps to meet customer request dates.
- Executes Advance Deviation Request, implement Engineering Change Order and support new product transfer.
- Handles lead-time enquiries from Trade/Interco and Sales Support groups.
- Reviews master data and maintain system attributes to attain system integrity and ATP capability.
- Performs rough cut capacity planning (RCCP) and provide capacity constraint input to S&OP process to develop consensus forecast.
- Conducts inventory analysis and provide recommendations to achieve service level goals.
- Drives and supports Perfect Execution activities to improve existing processes and systems.
- Complies with Company’s policies and procedures on work safety.
- Degree in Business Management or Supply Chain Management with minimum 3 years of production planning/master scheduling experience.
- Experience with Oracle MRP and inventory analysis.
- Good communications skills, ability to work well independently under pressure and as a team player.
- Good excel and analytical skills and attention to details.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and expose in a complex operational organization will be an added advantage.
- APICS certification will be an added advantage.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (email@example.com)