- Ensure that tickets are solved
- Take initiatives to adjust the SAP system and communicate these to the users when changes in the organization occur.
- Take initiatives to propose SAP improvements to the ERP team
- Part of projects and rollouts
- Support other applications integrated with SAP, e.g. AP Tool, Expense Claim Tool & etc.
- SAP Consultancy
- 2nd and 3rd level support for SAP users (Key users = 1st level support)
- Regular training for key users.
- Communicate changes to the key users.
- SAP improvement
- Pro-actively recognize important potential in processes, and discuss them with the ERP team.
- Recognize and log systematic errors.
- Work on strategies to improve known systematic errors or process gaps.
- Implement and communicate approved changes.
- Decide about changes and feasibility of changing processes
- Report the general performance of SAP to Manager ERP Asia
- Report about requests, content, consequences for daily use, improvement possibilities, progress of requests to the ERP team.
- Report about illness, holiday, local request,… to Manager ERP Asia
- Create and maintain all relevant documentation.
- SAP Projects (at multiple sites)
- Support of project team
- Subproject lead
- Communicate changes to the end / Key users.
- Coordinate education of key users
- Technical Degree qualified with Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP System
- Good SAP know how for all modules
- Experienced know how in SD
- Experienced know how in FI/CO/PS
- Knowledge in SAP HR as added value
- Basic ABAP knowledge (debugging)
- Experience with Change management
- Very good overview of the Financial / Sales & Distribution business processes
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (firstname.lastname@example.org)