Our client specializes in conveyor systems and machines that are used in the manufacturing process for Cleanroom Environment.
- You will be part of the project team that conceptualizes, designs and develops the Control Process and flow chart designs.
- Understanding customer requirements, design and development work using C#, C++, VB and PLC based programming software
- Prepare detailed electrical drawings and engineering documentation using Solidworks Electrical
- Document the requirements and prepare user manuals
- Work closely with customers on their requirements and be part of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Review and enhance software features and updates
- Any other ad-hoc jobs assigned by Management
- Possess at least a degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Engineering or equivalent
- Have at least 2 years of experience working in Factory Automation/ Material Handling and/or Conveyor Systems
- Experienced in sourcing for electrical components and possess strong technical knowledge
- Able to understand electrical diagrams and panel designs
- Proficient in SolidWorks
- Strong coding skills in C++, C# and Visual Basic
- Experienced in PLC programming (Mitsubishi, Omron, Proface or Keyence)
- Those with experience in SCADA programming will be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to work both individually and in a team
- Willing to work in Cleanroom environment
- Willing to travel to regional countries for projects
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
Contact Person: Tan, Wai Peng - Reg No:R1104671 (firstname.lastname@example.org)