- Design, maintain and enhance existing and new software systems to support business requirements
- Liaising with end-users, stakeholders to define user requirement and design specifications
- Exploring and enhancing application in new and emerging technologies
- Conducting system testing to ensure applications conform to user requirements
- Reviewing software design architecture and updating technical documents
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience in Windows Based Client application design, development and testing using Microsoft Visual Studio platform
- Experience in object-oriented analysis and design, SDLC, Team Foundation Server
- Experience in software development using C#, WPF & WCF, Web Service, Database Design & SQL Scripting with MS SQL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (email@example.com)