- Fully in charge of all Automated Guided Vehicle projects from contract signature to the go live of the installation at the customer site.
- Manage ad hoc project
- Creation and management of master and detailed schedules
- Management of customer relationships and project partners
- Preparation and confirmation of final customer specification
- Management of internal project tasks, e.g. Mapping, manufacturing, validations, etc.
- Organization and management of installations, including Factory Acceptance Tests and Site Acceptance Tests
- Follow up of project budgets
- Leading a project team plus cross-functions (sales and service) and subcontractors
- Bachelor Degree in industrial Engineering, Mechatronics, or Computer Science
- 5 – 8 years of relevant work experience, including 1 – 3 years of experience in complex industrial projects (Industrial Robotics, Automotive and Aeronautics)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (email@example.com)