- Lead, manage and deliver learning projects for business programs and development courses across the region
- In charge of the budgeting and ensure compliance of the learning programs and manage KPIs of 3rd party learning vendors
- Deliver face to face and virtual training courses regionally covering business skills set including negotiation, presentation, etc
- Work closely with global team members to identify and access training needs and initiatives
- Design training solutions in alignment to global framework and best practices
- A least a Bachelor Degree in related field
- At least 6 to 10 years of strong experience in content design and development of training courses for business leaders
- ACTA preferred
- Significant capability to communicate and present to business leaders
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and programmes
- Prior experience in a Professional services will be preferred, but not a must
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15338.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
Contact Person: Chai, Xinyi - Reg No:R1328898 (firstname.lastname@example.org)