- Silicon Rubber & Plastic Component Manufacturer
- Work Location: North
- Regional travel to Malaysia, China and SEA countries
- Foster and build good customer relationships for revenue growth and customer retention.
- Understand and identify customer’s product needs.
- Aware of market trends and industry information so as to pitch and serve customers better.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction and attend customer meetings with timely commitment.
- Develop long-term customer satisfaction in managing and meeting their requirements.
- Local and overseas travels during course of work required.
- Diploma or higher qualification in Polymer Science and Technology or Chemical Process Technology.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant sales’ working experience.
- Preferably has some knowledge in plastics and rubber components/products.
- Energetic, self-driven, independent, resourceful and possess strong client relationship skills.
- Able to build and maintain good customer relationships management.
- Responsive, strong commitment and result-oriented.
- Pleasant personality with integrity and able to take pressure.
- Able to start work immediately or at short notice.
- Overseas travelling required to Malaysia, China and SEA factories
- As this role need to liaise with Chinese counterparts, English and Mandarin language proficiency is a MUST
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15343
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)