- In charge of risk management process, maintain risk management procedure and risk management framework.
- Manage multiple projects to provide review on technical validation of analytical tests, control systems, utilities and manufacturing processes.
- Driving overall quality performance and compliance throughout the organisation by defining, implementing validation program.
- Develop and communicate expectations for quality performance, continuous improvement, quality systems, process controls infrastructure for critical sustaining parts and new products.
- Drive manufacturing process improvement project to resolve quality, yield or cost reduction initiatives driven by the organisation.
- Provide guidance or training on use of risk management tools and techniques, data analysis, sample size determination, problem solving methods and statistical control techniques.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in science or engineering field.
- Knowledge in ISO9001, ISO 13485 and/ or 21 CFR Part 820 regulations.
- Knowledge and working application of validation principles and guidelines and industry practice.
- Ability to communicate across functional team on guidance for validations, risk assessments, and statistical techniques.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (email@example.com)