► Telco Distributor Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Tanjong Pagar
- Handle full sets of accounts (AP/AR/GL)
- Preparation of quarterly GST, financial statements and reporting.
- Assist to prepare group consolidation accounts.
- Cash flow management and projection.
- Assist to prepare management accounts.
- Prepare audit schedules
- Monthly FOREX adjustment
- Assist in setting up New Accounts in MYOB
- Update cash flow report, prepare journal entries
- Liaising with vendors for shipping and logistics matters.
- Assist for filing of Quarterly & Annual Survey with STAT.
- Liaise with external agents on matters relating to audit, tax and board resolution.
- Matching of POs, Dos and invoices documents.
- Handle day to day account operations and month end closing.
- Inventory management including liaising with warehouse for stock matters.
- Assist in contract billings
- Assist to liaise with corporate secretarial for incorporation of new companies, DRIW & etc.
- Assist in administration work
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Diploma in Finance or equivalent with at least 8 years of relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Experience in MYOB.
- Experience in Procurement will be an advantage.
- Good excel knowledge
- Able to commence work within short notice / immediately
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15347
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (firstname.lastname@example.org)