- Responsible for handling a team of highly skilled service engineering technicians.
- Responsible for enhancing the quality of services that are being provided to the customers.
- Be able to conduct a thorough understanding on the exact needs of the customers and requirements for service call-outs.
- Manages the field service personnel who perform on-site routine & ad-hoc services including installation, commissioning, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair.
- Ensure that the work is delegated properly so that efficient services are being rendered to the end customer.
- Develops methods, guidelines, and policies to facilitate efficient service delivery.
- Ensure all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved utilizing engineering, manufacturing, and other teams as needed.
- Oversees the scheduling and training of field service representatives.
- Handles service contracts and directs support services.
- Preferably with a university degree in process control or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum of 5-7 years or more of related experience in servicing of valves, actuation and controls products including managing a team of service engineers
- Knowledge in Oil & Gas midstream LNG production, receiving terminal; downstream refinery and petrochemical industry.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (firstname.lastname@example.org)