- Assist in managing the Cambodia entity in matters relating to recruitment, employment contracts, payroll, tax matters and benefits survey.
- Manage all HR matters for United Kingdom, Hong Kong and USA
- Manage Annual Performance Review, Salary Review Exercises, Performance Bonus
- Manage the Annual Manpower Budget Exercise for the Group
- Prepare remuneration information for Annual Report
- Any ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time
- Participate in salary benchmarking (Mercer, SNEF)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- At least 8 years of experience as a HR Manager/Generalist in a fast-paced MNC setting, with regional exposure.
- Must be proficient in excel.
- A strategic thinker who is able to partner the stakeholders
- Able to manage pressure and prioritise work under tight timelines
- Adapt and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and responsiveness in responding to all stakeholders
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (email@example.com)