- Renowned Aviation Company
- Work Location: East
- Develop IT Strategy and Architecture.
- Review and analyse the current IT Architecture.
- Solution and design new IT Architecture based on IT-Business strategy and drivers.
- Develop IT Architecture Roadmap from current to new IT Architecture.
- Work with technical and functional managers to ensure that IT-Business solutions are feasible and aligned.
- Keen abreast with feasible airline applications, key technology trends and technologies for potential adoption within the organization.
- Role in Project Management Office (PMO).
- Any other relevant ad-hoc duties.
- Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years as a solution architect and 5 years in the IT Lead position of an airline or Global Distribution System (GDS).
- Experience in large and complex airline IT Architecture design is strongly preferred.
- Familiar with software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Strong technical, analytical, communications and interpersonal skills.
- This is a sole contributor role.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15397
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: 09C3051
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (email@example.com)