► Food Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Senoko
- Assist in managing the Cambodia entity in matters relating to recruitment, employment contracts, payroll, and tax matters and benefits survey.
- Manage Annual Performance Review, Salary Review Exercises, Performance Bonus
- Participate in salary benchmarking (Mercer, SNEF)
- Manage the Annual Manpower Budget Exercise for the Group
- Manage all HR matters for United Kingdom, Hong Kong and USA Prepare remuneration information for Annual Report
- Willing to work with manual excel spreadsheets for budgeting, salary benchmarking, bonus and salary review
- Any ad-hoc projects assigned from time to time
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 8 years of experience as a HR Manager/Generalist in a fast-paced MNC setting, with regional exposure
- Flexibility and responsiveness in responding to all stakeholders
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Adapt and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- A strategic thinker who is able to partner the stakeholders
- Able to manage pressure and prioritise work under tight timelines
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15403
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138
Contact Person: Thung, Summer - Reg.No:R1871138 (firstname.lastname@example.org)