- Incremental development of existing modules to increase reliability, reduce costs and ease manufacturing, assembly and maintenance.
- Investigate engineering change requests and implement design changes.
- Mind safety and international machine product standards.
- Abide design to cost principles in any aspects
- Create 3D modules and BOM´s incl. 2D drawings following the BESI standards and design rules.
- Work closely with other disciplines (electronics/software) to meet project objectives
- Ensure fast response to production issues
- BSc degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics engineering
- At least 3-5 years relevant experience in automation / equipment industries.
- Significant practical experience in mechanical engineering, assembly and testing.
- Proficiency in CAD software ProEngineer/Creo.
- Experience with PDM/PLM software (PTC Windchill or eMatrix) is a pre-requisite.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (firstname.lastname@example.org)