- Responsible for providing advice to in-house clients on a range of topics including conflicts of interest, anti-kickback, and anti-corruption
- Conduct internal investigations, within Asia, including discovery, witness interviews, findings and recommendations.
- Maintain and updates ethics and compliance policies, procedures and guidelines
- Identify potential areas of risk, documents such assessments, and propose and ensure assigned responsibility for oversight in risk areas
- Develop and deliver training and communications programs to educate employees and management and promote ethical and compliant culture
- Evaluate effectiveness of program elements and recommends and implements improvements based on such evaluation
- Manage conflicts of interest clearance and pre-approvals for gifts and entertainment
- Law Degree or related field
- More than 10 years of experience in conducting internal investigations and/or litigation, preferably involving transnational laws such as anti-corruption laws and human resource matters
- Strong experience in fraud investigation within Asia, preferably from similar industry
- Preferably with knowledge of other country anti-bribery regulations
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15415.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
Contact Person: Chai, Xinyi - Reg No:R1328898 (firstname.lastname@example.org)