* Our client is a manufacturing industry, specializing in safety technology.
* Working hours : Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Provide supply chain management support and other customer service functions as required by the department
- Manage product flow supply chain processes and review demand planning & forecasting report to ensure timely delivery
- Daily MRP system run for demand and inventory stock replenishment
- Assist in purchasing activities from vendors or Headquarter
- Prepare shipping documentation and liaise with forwarders for timely incoming & outgoing shipment delivery
- Min Diploma in Business Administration / Supply Chain Management
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15432
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
Contact Person: Goh, Bao Yee - Reg No:R1766609 (email@example.com)