- Renowned Precision Engineering Company – Tool/Die Making & Metal Stamping
- Work location: West
Improve stamping department efficiency and competency through process and technical improvement leading to improved performance in quality, productivity and cost.
- Assist Manufacturing Manager to develop strategic plan and work to upgrade department competency and capabilities.
- Work with department managers, production supervisor, quality engineer to achieve quality and process objectives such as PPM, productivity, yield loss and tool/machine downtime improvement.
- Work with toolmakers and production to review current processes and die problems.
- Maintain & update all documentation pertaining to process, quality and system to meet approved regulatory requirement-ISO9001, TS16949, ISO 14001.
- Resolve quality issues and customer complaints on a timely basis
- Identify and provide training needs that strengthen employee’s skill & capabilities
- Verify implemented corrective action effectiveness for closure of quality issues.
- Study sorting, rework & assembly/2nd processes and optimize these processes.
- At least Diploma in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering.
- Certified Internal Auditor for ISO/TS16949 & ISO9001 systems highly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years in metal stamping industry.
- Experience in Stamping process & related secondary processes like plating, deburring, etc.
- Operational understanding in the machines handled.
- Basic safety awareness in manufacturing and stamping press machine.
- Familiar with problem solving techniques including root cause analysis using tools such as 5WHY and 8D approach.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills, auditing, mentoring and coaching skills.
- Positive & ‘can do’ attitude, initiative, honest, reliable, independent and ability to work in a team.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (email@example.com)