- Global Printing & Imaging Solution MNC
- Regional travel to SEA region- 20%
- Office location: South
- Understand the new product, through attending trainings and learning from various internal sources.
- Prepare the training material and information.
- Organise and conduct training programs to engineers in the region.
- Evaluate the engineer’s capabilities through regular tests
- Prepare training calendar.
- Window point for all the technical escalation from the region.
- Simulate the problems and provide suitable solution.
- Interact with Regional headquarters, Sales team and countries for any specific product rework and market recovery plan.
- If there is any need, evaluate the new product to understand the specs and key features for proactive support. Hardware, Application.
- Upload drivers and updates to the company website.
- Update CS intranet and internal Technical sites for Service kits, product information for Regional engineers and Service partner sharing.
- Maintain E learning system and conduct online training sessions.
- Prepare regular and special reports for the assigned products.
- Feedback to parts planning on the failure trend and abnormal cases to assist the parts stocking.
- Visiting customer locations for evaluation of the situation and performing any escalated repairs.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Studies or Equivalent
- At least 3 years of field service experience in printing solution industry preferably with copier product range
- Comfortable with client facing and product training exposure
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- I ndependent, highly motivated, pro-active and result oriented
- Willing to travel SEA region around 20%
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:15447
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra Calingo at: email@example.com
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
Contact Person: Sy Calingo, Alexandra - Reg No:R1101491 (firstname.lastname@example.org)