- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- At least Bachelors’ Degree, preferably in the Business or HR field in a multinational organization with regional exposure.
- Possess at least 7 years of work experience in the HR field, preferably with experience handling recruitment and union matters.
- Willing to approach & communicate to employees & various stakeholders.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com .
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org, reference number: 13996.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (email@example.com)