• Developing full understanding of customer and market needs / opportunities / competition.
• Identifying new customer and markets and their needs.
• Developing and delivering profitable growth opportunities and sales positioning.
• Assisting with maintaining sales forecast databases and marketing intelligence while coordinating as required with other divisions.
• Developing and implementing innovative account base marketing strategies, plans and activities.
• Carry out tender reviews and negotiations with customer and vendors to secure orders.
• Developing and grow of key accounts.
• Meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Ensure that all technical and commercial specifications are received, clarified, and agreed with customers at order stage.
• Interface with customers and suppliers to monitor progress of the different orders.
• Feedback information to customers on quality improvements on products and changes, as and when necessary.
• Developing and maintaining customer and stakeholder relationships at the highest levels in client organizations.
• Able to shape strong business relationships with end users, other business units, external clients, client's partners, and vendors.
• Assist in maintaining and improving general internal processes for the aftersales division.
• Assisting in developing a B2B, B2C, and e-commerce business strategies while maximising revenue and ensuring the highest standard of customer service.
• Liaising with Sr. Management for publicity processes including press releases, articles for Clients, Conferences, Exhibitions, etc.
• Prepare comprehensive reports and/or summaries regarding Business Development activities and performance in a timely manner.
• Able to manage Databases; creating, maintaining and working to update client list, client’s contacts, vendor list, vendor’s contacts, spare parts lists, pricing, etc.
• Implement regular visits to existing and potential clients.
• Ensuring full compliance with the Group principles, QHSE and Ethics code at all times.
• High level regarding computer skills and office software.
• Any other ad hoc requirements related to Business Development functions.
• Bachelor's degree from a recognized institute or university, preferably in Business or Engineering, or equivalent proven experience.
• Must have over 5 years' experience within the Oil & Gas Offshore and Marine Industry.
• Must have 3 years in a management and technical sales role.
• Must have previous exposure and sound knowledge regarding B2B, B2C, and e-Commerce within the O&G Industry.
• Technical Competence (able to read and understanding drawings and specifications) is highly required
• Having a personal network in place that includes well-known brands and proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of strategic relationships is helpful but not necessary.
• Strong business development and leadership skills.
• Able to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment and manage tight deadlines
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Technical Competence (understanding drawings / specification is required)
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
Contact Person: Liew, Lionel - Reg No:R1330693 (email@example.com)