- Raw materials planning to ensure forward coverage
- Monitor & adjust orders base on changes in FCFS customer orders on a daily basis and keeping inventory at optimal level.
- Safety stocks management to ensure zero OOS in raw materials , minimizing SLOBs and write-off.
- Support and coordinate pre-shipment samples for purchased of raw material.
- Participate in weekly cross functional meeting to support OTD in customer order.
- Single point of contact for suppliers to resolve issues pertaining to quality , delivery, invoices and any other order related issues to facilitate on time order delivery.
- Minimum Degree level
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in material planning, purchasing, supply chain related field.
- SAP planning and purchasing module and ERP competency preferred.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843
Contact Person: Ang, Arcus-Reg No:R1985843 (email@example.com)